Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

KENNYS96T BAD SELLER Eagle 3.750 steel crank "JUNK"

19K views 64 replies 7 participants last post by  351Blueblood 
#1 ·
I bought his junk and now am out a crank. He sold it stating std/std it came in std/.010 mains and all the mains where heat cracked so deep the race crank grinder turned it to check it and it would not clean up. He gave me back crank after test grinding it and said its "JUNK". I also won the Paypal decision that he miss represented the crank. I should of sent junk back.

WARNING he is not a honest seller. I could see the heat cracks by my old bad eyes as soon as I pulled it from shipping box. I have pics of everything and all copies of Emails back and forth of how rude he was. He just wanted to dump his trash on another person.

OH disregard all above! I have a nice used 3.750 crank for sale. Just a polish and it will be good as new. (joke)

Here is his ad on here. http://www.modularfords.com/f179/used-stroker-kit-4-sale-182496/

well i have 4 sale a used stroker kit eagle forged steel 4340 8 bolt 3.75 crankshaft, it could be polished or cut .010/.010 but its not too bad, its std size so its no prob.

5.950 eagle rods have 1.889 honda journal and .866 pin the rods are all mint, matched to diamond custom forged 4v pistons 12cc 4 reliefs and small dish 9-1 comp range they are also mint and .020 oversize ,but yes clearenced to the stroker crank,
pins and rings included, job # on pistons are 26148 they have 1.11 comp. height,very minor scuffing but very low mi. they are as good as a used set you will find, also they are not coated scrt design
retail 2495.00
asking 850.00 obo may part out
i also have avail. sep. a wap and a teksid both std
pics avail soon just shoot me your email, please no pic collectors just buyers!
i decided to sell and just use a stock crank since i found a good deal on a set of forged flat tops
ken

I bought the "kit" off Ebay here is his ad.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/29066286936...e-All-Categories&_fvi=1&_rdc=1#ht_1080wt_1270

See less See more
#41 ·
i have 100% feedback on ebay,i have been a member since 2000, i have never had a complaint of the dozens of items sold over modular ford,if i had,i would of course respond responsibly.
my user id is 2manyfastbuicks4me (yes i also have buicks)
351 blueblood feels like a dumb ass , he had his chance for refund and blew it.
he is such a whiner i would have gladly done it just to be rid of his constant harrisment
you wanted a discount from day 1, if you got boned on the crank it was not on purpose like you claim
who are you to say i am a liar and crook? my reputation for years has been opposite
that crank deal was bad...you were offered a refund, you didn ttake it so now i am a scammer?
btw,ebay/paypal requires only tracking # for returned item,once you supply them that info the refund would be final. so you are way wrong on that too.
what happened to the wintess from mf that was gonna come look at the junk crank?
guess that never happened so exactly what proof is there of all your claims??????
fake pics picked off the internet dont count..
im not a problem seller you are a problem buyer, period
ken

#42 · (Edited)
I contacted you FROM DAY 1 because there was a problem with crank. You ADMITTED you NEVER measured crank also crank is written 10M right on front of crank. You also have to be blind not to see the heat cracks. And for the fake internet photos I linked him to pics on a site in the UK that showed what heat checking looked like because I had not get pics of crank yet, For some reason he cannot understand that they where reference picture like I mentioned when I sent them. Right in the link addy was UK meaning ENGLAND and guess what i'm in USA. DUHHHHHH I will find the post where he admits to not even measuring the crank but he knows for 100% that it was std/std when its undersized and marked right on front of crank. I would never have accepted refund from you because you would have then lied to paypal about condition of parts returned. From your previous rude and lying actions thats what i believe you would have done.

#44 ·
thats a bold face lie right there about pics, i have copies of all messages and you said sorry it was the best pic you could take,i said bs thats not mine
all you ever asked for was a rebate/discount, you got one i sent you back 90.00 you agreed to just to be rid of you and you never even proved your case,if i listed it the wrong size,i was required to refund you like i am supposed to be perfect. but buyers never are they can just harrass and cry and cry
then you wait 3 full months and you come cry here?...you were offered a full refund..what more could i offer you to make ammends?...the asnwer... nothing... you never to this day proved to me or anyone you even got a bad crank
that crank looked very good,not like you claim at all.
you never claimed it was junk,you cried i sold you a .010 rod crank when you paid for a std.
but now you come over here and cry you got ****ed on a junk crank!!!!
kinda funny you claim im a lying scum
you got your ammends i am not a scum, it was a bad deal i tried to fix it
you are so perfect you never made a mistake selling or buying?
go ahead and keep acting like a bitch, in the end you get ****ed then find a website to cry and cry...
i certainly dont feel sorry for you or would ever offer you anything after all the lies you continue to spew
in the end sometimes bad things happen to bad people and good people come together to celebrate it!

#46 ·
Please post where i said there where pics of the crank you sent.

- - - Updated - - -

And here is the ebay email stating that its referance pic from a site. Even when you open it its A SITE.

Dear 2manyfastbuicks4me,

Ken come on the pic I sent you was a referance picture only. The crank has not been magged yet. If you read note I said ths site has pictures of what your chank that you sent me look like.

- 351blueblood

#47 ·
Is this you trying to fix it?
Dear 351blueblood,

good do that
btw all irms sold used and as is
just because it needs work it diesnt mean it cant be fixed and used just fine
the real problem here is you want me to pay for it
well forget it
its as is
get it yet?

- 2manyfastbuicks4me
Until Paypal froze your money thats the only time you spoke civil.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this you trying to fix it?
Dear 351blueblood,

good do that
btw all irms sold used and as is
just because it needs work it diesnt mean it cant be fixed and used just fine
the real problem here is you want me to pay for it
well forget it
its as is
get it yet?

- 2manyfastbuicks4me
Until Paypal froze your money thats the only time you spoke civil.

#48 ·
:cry::baby:ya pic 1 out of 100 messages
all your claims are false because you have never proven 1 word to me or anyone
whos fault is that?
you just dont make your case!
i offered to send it straight to eagle to get polished or cut, if i knowingly sold a bad crank why would i do that?
my builder sugg. they were the best to do it ,its theyre crank
maybe you sent it to a hack and he ruined it....
honestly i dont believe you
never did
all false claims
im done with you
i know the truth and thats enough for me
you really know how to bore a person to death and i agre with the others
to just put it to rest
shame on modular fords to allow you to just bash me with zero proof,theres nothing to warn people about
i say lock this thread down! the back and forth is just so stupid
prove your claim or shut the **** up you nut case
:dancinlock:

ken

#49 ·
Of course you say lock this thread down because it shows you sell junk. I won the paypal award and they saw enough proof that you lied.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course you say lock this thread down because it shows you sell junk. I won the paypal award and they saw enough proof that you lied.

#54 ·
I think something should be done to help members that are suckered by dishonest selling members. You can not help those that buy from other sources, but we are suppose to be a family or atleast a tight community, one that looks out for each other and acts in an honest and truthfull way. I purchase a lot of parts myself, and have only been burned three times, but it really hurts when you loose your hard earned money that took so long to save to a **** head that only cares about himself. I think there should be a policy, that states we are a family on this site and sellers and buyers should treat each other as such. If a buyer is not satisfied, then refund the money and move on. If you have junk to sell, do it somewhere else, not on a site where we know one another and trust them to be honest. I personally think this would riase the site a notch or two about the other Mustang sites. People would know they can not come here and screw over the site members. This means that to sell you would have to have a minumum of so many post and agree to the conditions and restriction to sell your goods. It would be a win/win, good for the site and good to the members.

#55 ·
there is two sides to this debacle i would wish that the parties could come to some agreement this back and forth helps no one IMHO mullet99

#56 ·
Yes this back and forth helps others not get ripped off by this guy. I am still holding on to the junk crank if I can get anyone in area thats on here to see with there own eyes what you can see in all the pics and dia's and proof that I have shown. It also shows that the seller is rude and a liar.

#61 ·
well what are you gonna do keep this thread going forever and hope that one day he sends you a refund? just take him to judge judy and be done with it. if not cut your losses and move on

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.