Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

KENNYS96T BAD SELLER Eagle 3.750 steel crank "JUNK"

19K views 64 replies 7 participants last post by  351Blueblood 
#1 ·
I bought his junk and now am out a crank. He sold it stating std/std it came in std/.010 mains and all the mains where heat cracked so deep the race crank grinder turned it to check it and it would not clean up. He gave me back crank after test grinding it and said its "JUNK". I also won the Paypal decision that he miss represented the crank. I should of sent junk back.

WARNING he is not a honest seller. I could see the heat cracks by my old bad eyes as soon as I pulled it from shipping box. I have pics of everything and all copies of Emails back and forth of how rude he was. He just wanted to dump his trash on another person.

OH disregard all above! I have a nice used 3.750 crank for sale. Just a polish and it will be good as new. (joke)

Here is his ad on here. http://www.modularfords.com/f179/used-stroker-kit-4-sale-182496/

well i have 4 sale a used stroker kit eagle forged steel 4340 8 bolt 3.75 crankshaft, it could be polished or cut .010/.010 but its not too bad, its std size so its no prob.

5.950 eagle rods have 1.889 honda journal and .866 pin the rods are all mint, matched to diamond custom forged 4v pistons 12cc 4 reliefs and small dish 9-1 comp range they are also mint and .020 oversize ,but yes clearenced to the stroker crank,
pins and rings included, job # on pistons are 26148 they have 1.11 comp. height,very minor scuffing but very low mi. they are as good as a used set you will find, also they are not coated scrt design
retail 2495.00
asking 850.00 obo may part out
i also have avail. sep. a wap and a teksid both std
pics avail soon just shoot me your email, please no pic collectors just buyers!
i decided to sell and just use a stock crank since i found a good deal on a set of forged flat tops
ken

I bought the "kit" off Ebay here is his ad.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/29066286936...e-All-Categories&_fvi=1&_rdc=1#ht_1080wt_1270

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.