Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

How often do you drive your Mustang?

8K views 44 replies 36 participants last post by  wnt2gofst 
#1 ·
I drive mine 4-5 times a month.

#4 ·
At least twice a day..........Once to work and once home!

#6 ·
I drive mine almost every day. I also drive it to and from the track no matter how far it is. Have driven it as far as 860 miles one way to race. Been 9.2' @ 151 and drove it home right after! Now thats a fun car!! :)

#10 ·
As long as there is no snow or ice on the pavement, I drive my car.

If there is snow and/or ice on the pavement, I drive my wife's car.

;)

#13 ·
Sometimes mine stays in the trailer for months at a time. I've had it over 2 years and it just hit 9k miles, and that includes driving it home from Detroit after purchase.
I bought mine right outside of Detroit too, ( Suburban Ford of Sterling heights) then drove it home to south Florida.

#15 ·
I work from home so don't drive much but when I do, it becomes the most interesting car in the world. :D

In all seriousness, I fire it up a few times a week and drive it about once every 2 weeks. Bought in Dec. and have 1,400 miles on it.

#16 ·
Every day... minus sunday sometimes when i load up the entire fam into the flex. If i didnt drive her every day id have withdrawals .. the exhaust note is like a woman whispering in your ear "more" the grip on the steering wheel is your hand on her shoulder and the shifter is her hip... i love rowing those gears.. oorr maybe thats just me.. what was the question again

#20 ·
lol @ Fordplay

#21 ·
I got mine in March 2011 it has a hair over 9k I took it on a few long trips so a majority of the mileage came from freeway driving. Minus those long trips I'd still be under 7k my work is 5 miles away. You can basicly roll out of bed at 20 after 7 hop in the shower dress and be out by 10 till 7 and make it with 2 minutes to spare. Yea, it's kind nice.

#24 ·
Daily driver when I'm home. Has just over 9K and I got it in Nov 2010 95% of the miles are from the Auto Bahn and most of those are while traveling 120MPH or faster. When on the on the road my car hardly ever goes under 100MPH unless there's traffic. Its just to much fun driving a car built to go fast and on roads that are designed for speed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.