Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

94 GT....built and supercharged 32v

2K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  schacher94gt 
#1 ·
Hey guys been throwing around the idea of selling my car so I figured id put it up here too just to see if anyone local wants it. Ive owned it 3 years, bought it from a guy in lincoln. Only reason I wanna get rid of it is bc i want a fox now and found one so this has to go. Exterior is really amazing for being almost 20 years old. The interior needs a little work bc the previous owner dyed the tan peices black, but still in exceptional shape. Also comes with a rear seat delete and SFC.
Mods:
Engine:
4.6 DOHC
10:1 compression
Teskid block
Diamond pistons and Manly Rods
03 Cobra heads and Mach 1 Intake (has the 9 thread timsurts and cooling mod)
97 Cobra Cams
Vortech V1 SC making 8 psi with a 3.33 pulley
BA3000 MAF
Anderson Power Pipe
T45....missing 3rd and 4th recently
Spec Stage 2+ clutch
4.10 gears.
Fuel System:
SD 60lb injectors
PAS 340 fuel pump
KB BAP
Suspension:
LCAs
Strange 10 way adjustable shocks
Tubular K member
Car has Cobra R hood and wheels wrapped with NT05 315s. Motor was built to handle 800 whp and wants way more than the v1 and 8 psi. Car made 490/410 at the wheels and will run 11s. Im sure ive forgot something so shoot me any questions. Asking 8500 as is or ill throw a tranny in it quick for 10500

ya i know crappy cell phone pics haha

See less See more
#3 ·
called hanlon motorsports today...said itd cost 1500 for a completely rebuilt tranny with the 26 spline upgrade. Also its most likely the 3-4 shiftfork as they are the mosty common thing to break and not the actual gears. Great car and alot of car for the price

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.