Hydro Carbon Fiber

+ Reply to Thread

Default Hydro Carbon Fiber

I am going to be taking off some of the interior pieces of my 06 Torch Red GT and sending them to Southeast Carbon Works in Florida. I have seen some of there work and it looks awesome. I am going to have them Hydro Carbon my window switch bezels, center console, lock pockets, door handle bezels and radio bezel to start. Later on I am going to do some under hood dress up. I want to do the inside first since I see it everyday lol. My interior is Charcoal with Crimson Red leather. I am trying to decide whether to do the "regular" black/gray carbon fiber or do a red carbon fiber. I want to do something different, because you usually only see the black/gray but I am afraid that the red is just going to be too much with my red interior. Help! lol Love to hear your thoughts.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

That sounds really cool. I would go with the black/gray after looking at the pics. The red would be too much!

You'll be VERY happy. He's my boy, and he does amazing work. Always has. Always will.

5. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jrob27 View Post
    That sounds really cool. I would go with the black/gray after looking at the pics. The red would be too much!
    That is what I have been leaning towards. She is extremely red lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Smokin04 View Post
    You'll be VERY happy. He's my boy, and he does amazing work. Always has. Always will.
    Awesome!!! Have you had stuff done? I have looked at pictures and it looks like he does an amazing job! I have seen some work other companies have done and it does not look as good.

Yes. Some of the pictures on his site are of my car. I've had more than a little bit done.

I have seen some pics too.....WOW!! I am thinking about doing the wood, dash bezel and HVAC controls in my 98 GS300. I want to do the black burlwood. I also want to get clazzio seat covers too. Its old but it only has 113k runs like a champ and still turns heads with the stock 17's when she's cleaned up.

love the color

10. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread