Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

2013 F150 FX2 Supercrew FX w/ FX Appearance Package!

7K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Myth Hall 
#1 ·
Just traded in my 04 F150 XLT for this brand new 2013 FX2 SCREW Ecoboost with FX Appearance Package! Took the dealer about a week to find the right color/options that I wanted. Fully loaded with Navigation, heated/cooled seats, moonroof, 3.55 gears w/ electronic locking differential, etc. I can't wait to start some mild modifications. First up, painting the brake calipers red!

See less See more
#4 ·
Sorry for the late reply. I didn't get any notification for some reason. Anyway, The color is Sterling Gray Metallic. I originally was going to go with Ingot Silver but when I saw the Sterling Gray with the appearance package, I had to have it! I get just as many compliments on the truck as I do the Mustang (but the Mustang doesn't get driven nearly as often). I've put 17,000 miles on it so far and ZERO issues. This truck is leaps and bounds better than my old 5.4L. I average 3-5 mpg better overall. My in town mpg is about 17-18 and highway (70-80 mph) is 20-21. Truck gets much better gas mileage at 60-65 mph (25mpg!). I towed my Mustang down to Orlando last month and averaged 12mpg. Didn't matter if I went 60 mph or 80.

- - - Updated - - -

Painted brakes and added a tonneau cover.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.