Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1000HP Capable 5.4 Forged Shortblocks starting at $3299 - 1 year warranty >>>

Vendor Sale!!! 
9K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  gtxkid 
#1 ·
1000HP Capable 5.4 Forged Shortblocks starting at $3299 - 1 year warranty >>>

From the builders of the worlds fastest 5.4 L Modular ever comes this great deal on 1 of our best selling Lighning and F150 shortblocks.

MMR is running a special on our 1000 shortblock - ON SALE NOW FOR $3299!!!

The details:

*Brand New Cast Iron GT500 Block, torque plate bored and honed
*New US MADE FORGED STEEL 5.4 Cobra Jet Crankshaft w/micro polished journals at no extra charge
*New 4340 MANLEY H-beam Rods with ARP bolts ( These rods are shotpeened, magnafluxed and weight matched to bring you the finest H-beam rod available for your 5.4)
*New FORGED Manley pistons (ANY compression)
*Total Seal file fit rings (precision file fit to your application, nitrous, blower, turbo or N/A)
* Clevite Rod & Main bearings
*Complete Pro Assembly and Balancing for the smoothest, highest revving shortblock available, Pre-Lubricated with Royal Purple Assembly Lube and spin tested. Lastly 3 technicians sign off on your new engine prior to packaging and crating.

Shortblock Options:

Upgrade to M2500R Pistons (up to 2500HP street or strip!) + $250

Upgrade to ARP 2000 Rod Bolts + $99.99 (free installation)

MMR Street/Racing Oil Pump (highly recommended) + $159.99 (free installation)

MMR Hurricane Billet Geared Oil Pump (highly recommended) + $399.99 (includes lifetime gear warranty!!) Installed

MMR/Felpro Extreme Duty Headgaskets + $169.99

ARP Headstuds +$289.99

Upgrade to ARP block side bolts (recommended for 500+ HP) +$59.99 (free installation)

ARP Mainstuds +189.99 (free installation)

MMR Composite windage tray and Gasket (+15HP) + 139.99

Extended Warranty +$300 (extends warranty to 18 months total and includes shipping to and from MMR)

Read what MMR customers have to say about their engine!

CALL MMR TODAY! 805 383 4130

See less See more
#11 · (Edited)
So, to clarify, you are looking for pistons, not a shortblock, if that is the case we can also help you, we keep most bore sizes and compression ratios in stock. Is this for a 2V, 3V or 4V and what compression are you looking for so that we can get you a part #

MMR

[/

I drove out from Co back in nov. 2010 and meet Mark.
I got back home and found out i no longer had a job then ended up with cancer is why it taken me till now.
I am looking for 2V short block.
Probably Stock compression for a 2002 lightning with 18 psi boost.
I do want the better pistons and rods like Manley 2618 not there street version.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.