Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Bad experience with 01rsh

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  mac1009 
#1 ·
http://www.modularfords.com/threads/195534-Kenne-Bell-2-1-quot-turbo-cooker-quot-custom-inlet

I had contacted 01rsh about his turbocooker inlet earlier this year and he never responded. He reposted it on 8/19 and emailed me on 8/20 about it. He sent some pictures and we agreed on a price and shipping. I really thought the transaction went great, I paid him and had a tracking number that night.

Inlet arrived a week later, but it was missing the top plate and bolts. I emailed him back on 8/28 that the plate was missing. He replied on 8/30 apologizing and said he'd get it out ASAP. On 9/9 he sends a followup that he found the piece and would ship it ASAP.

That was the last I heard from him. It's disappointing to say the least, as he did not disclose this intake was incomplete and now I'm going to have a shop fab something up to complete the intake.

I know he has a few other items for sale on the forum, so I just wanted to give people a heads up about my experience.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.