Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
94 Mustang GT, 5.0, 5 Speed, Power Windows, Power Locks, ICE FUGGING COLD AC, Power Driver Seat, Factory 16" Waffle Pony Wheels, Keyless Entry, Alarm, Kenwood CD Player, 138000 miles (odometer works, which is rare for a 94-98 car!), Rio Red with Grey Cloth Interior. Has new clutch and new radiator. I would keep it and put my wheels on it but Im not big on red, if it were yellow, it wouldnt be going anywhere! Was gonna trade it to a buddy of mine for his built rolling chassis but decided I didnt want a roller project right now.

The car runs and drives good but needs tires, the front tires are worn and give the car a little bobble driving down the road. There arent cords showing but they are worn. It drives great other than that, drives straight, handles good, etc. The transmission shifts REALLY REALY GOOD, the clutch doesnt slip at all. The AC WILL BLOW YOU OUT OF THE CAR (no joke, I had it on LOW and was freezing!). Power windows work, the driver side comes half way down and gets stuck because there is old glue on the window from where it was tinted, Im gonna try to fix that tomorrow. Seats dont have any tears, could use a little cleaning but nothing major. Power steering pump whines a good bit, which is common for Mustangs and an easy fix.

The paint is faded but not peeling, just faded pretty bad, the body is straight, front bumper has a small tear on the passenger side at the bottom which is common for these cars. Rear bumper has a scuff on it. The passenger mirror needs glass, the power motor works and the outside of the mirror is fine, not sure what happened to it, my friend might have a spare mirror to give me for it. The front fenders have original vin numbers and I dont see any signs that it has ever been wrecked.

The car runs cool, doesnt run hot, actually runs pretty good. It was owned by a woman with kids and she ended up buying a family car. It is BONE STOCK other than some Mac Mufflers, car has stock airbox, stock cats, everything on it. Car still even has the factory spare in it.

It needs a couple of minor things but other than that is a good daily driver or something to build if you wanted to! It rides and feels tight, tighter than my old 95 GT that had less miles and had subrame connectors! The ashtray door on the shifter plate actually still opens and shuts!

I would keep it but I really really hate red! Has clear Florida title. $4000 obo, CASH TALKS! Serious only please! Will sell with brand new set of Chrome Deep Dish SC 17x9 & 17x10 Wheels for another $500 or $550 for the wheels by themselves!

Car is located in Pace, Florida, which is right outside Pensacola, my zip code is 32571 if you want to Mapquest it. If you are really interested, pm me your number!

Pics coming tomorrow!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sold!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts