Run 1:
60'..........2.114
1/4........13.462
MPH.....104.43

Run 2:
60'..........2.060
1/4........13.433
MPH.....103.81

Humidity was a little high tonight, and it could have been a little cooler. Track prep was TERRIBLE.

My 60' times could have been better, but I'm pretty pleased considering I'm running the car completely stock - right down to the paper air filter & stock tires.

I'm pretty sure I could get a 13.0xx with more practice & better 60' times. :D

Weather is supposed to be better on Friday (lower humidity & temprature), so I'll try again.
With a good set of drag radials and some more practice, I might even break into the high 12's without touching anything else... :cool:

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Good Start...

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
L.B. said:
Nice!!!:king
HotRodHarry said:
Way to go! For a N/A Stock Mustang..thats movin!
Jim Vaccaro said:
Good Start...
Thanks guys. :D

The weather is quite a bit better this evening (lower humidity & temperatures), and track prep should be a LOT better.

Might see low 13's or better.... :cool:

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
MACHME said:
What was the 1/8 mile info?
Here's all the data:

R/T.................669
60'...............2.114
330'.............5.756
1/8..............8.747
mph...........82.63
1/4............13.462
mph..........104.43

R/T..................915 ( :vomit: )
60'................2.06
330'..............5.695
1/8...............8.696
mph............82.09
1/4.............13.433
mph...........103.81

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
T-bone said:
im running [email protected] mph now keep reving her and knock those times down
good luck, this stuff is fun!!!!!

T-bone
Nice times T-bone.

What parts did you have installed to make it to the mid-12's???

I see the other thread that lists the basics of what you have,
but I'm curious as to the brand and/or model of each item - upper/lower control arms, tires, axles, etc...
Also, I'm assuming you swapped the weak 28-spline stock axles for better 31-spline units, right?

Any info is appreciated. :cool:

·
Registered
21 Posts
well, this is going to be long.
I have bbk long tubes,off road x-pipe,magna flow cat back.
canton oil pan w/windage tray and high valume pick up. UPR k member, a arms, caster and camber plateswith QA1 coil overs.
aluminum drive shaft, UPR upper and lower control arms withtorque boxes welded solid. drive shaft loop,430 gears and quad shocks removed as well as front sway bar. i have stock axles and posi in still but new moser 31 splines and eaton carbon fiber posi at shop to go in this week. i have QA1 shocks with stock springs. im running 15 x 4.5 bogarts with ET fronts and 15x10 bogarts with ET drags.
i have meszeri electric water pump, march under drive pullies and ram air with k&n filter. air silencer removed and pauls hp air box going in to replace ram air. i have pauls hp torque link to go in if it will work on a tubular k member. i have pauls hp custom flip chip installed friday with a 180 degree thermo.
i have pauls hp stage 2 intake to go on this week,also pauls hp line lock to go on as well. and a pro 5.0 shifter i think thats it .car is faster than i can drive it ,ive only raced 3 times in life at track
im racing all day sunday at budds creek in maryland and ill post new times. also going to try to make in car video and outside video of some runs to post. going to let a more experienced driver make a pass tomorrow to see just what she will run. car leaves with front wheels off the ground a fells great .
i love it pulls hard all the way to red line, i leave at 6500 rpm's

i cant think of anything else for now hope this helps .

theres a lot of potential with these car and i plan on using all mine has to offer and more

roll cage coming this winter as well as the new vortec kit as soon as it is out

T-bone

:jawdrop

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
All I can say is:
DAMN T-BONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
618 Posts
Great times bro!

I hit some decent times the last time at the track....the only thing that it was a 1/8 and not the 1/4.

Times in the sig.....

Naz

·
Registered
21 Posts
new times at ford fever classic

60'
1.621 (on drag radials)
et
mph

(im spraying it now with a 150 shot and chip turned back to stock
i went through the traps at 7300 rpm's on the rev limiter for the last couple hundred feet

·
Registered
37 Posts
What DRs and size were you running? I see that you have some ET Drags on Bogarts but, the new times mention DRs. I'm looking to get Nittos in either 275/40/17 or 315/35/17s.

Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts