Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got the ole Stangs rear put together and took her out to the fairgrounds. I ended up running 7.942 @ 93.17 mph. The problem was wheelspin. I ran with a 1/4 tank of gas and I had extreme wheel spin. 2 weeks ago I ran with a 3/4 tank of fuel and ran a 7.77 @ 90 mph. Also the car needs a air bag in the passenger side coil, it is pushing down very hard on the tire and causing side ways action coming out of the hole.

The locker is definetly better than the stock set up but I don't think I can judge it till I get my air bag from Summit.

·
Registered
467 Posts
we went to Prescott friday night. Ran some decent times considering the sucky air. Won the "Truck Radial" class, again. I am undefeated in that class, 3 or 4 times :D Actually had some pretty stiff competition though. Guy ran 10.7 to my 10.5 (1000ft track to all those that might think this is 1/4 time)

Going to Centerville next saturday night (4/12), you should join. Going to dyno the truck on the 19th in NWA.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm planning on going to Centerville on the 12th. I guess I'll order my airbag setup on Monday. Hopefully I can get a sub 1.9 60 ft's.

Frank I wanted to go to Presscott but they forcasted rain. So I didn't make the trip. Guess I missed out on a good time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts