Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got to run at Moroso, last week my injectors finally got here, threw them on, and borrowed a Diablo chip from Willie Figueroa just so I could drive my car home. Still haven't tuned it, ran 142O's on my EGT's and peak boost of 11#s @6500rpms.
I must say I havent been to the track in months so I was very rusty on the launch. With drag radials terrible 60ft 1.88, 12.03 @ 118.11 Vehicle weighs a hefty 3610 with me in it. With a tune , Power pipe , MSD Stacker, and evac pump coming soon can't wait to see how she'll respond without changing the pulley.:D

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was there Sat. night Midnight Madness test and tune. I have not tuned car with the new injectors, but the chip that Willie at Diablo lend me was for a blwn GT with 42lbs injectors. The car idles great, its still a little rich. I put 4 gallons of 110 octane just to be safe. Im sure with a good tune and 100 octane fuel she should pick up another 2 mph without any other changes. My goal is to run 122mph with the power pipe , MSD Stacker, and evac pump installed, Maybe change the stock throttle bodies to a single blade set up. Oh yea , still at a hefty 3600lbs in full street form , nothing removed . Then Ill change the pulley for more boost, probably 16 to 18#s. That will be fun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts