Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i been throwing around a couple of upgrade ideas from looking at a few threads. The main one is removing the 2.8 and sending it to kenne bell and getting the liquid cooling upgrade done to it. Once i get it back ill upgrade the fuel lines and rails and put my behemoth inlet on. Ive been looking for the benefits of doing the upgrade (l.c. not behemoth) but if someone can explain to me better if there will be any, other than lowering the temp, ill greatly appreciate it. Thanks

· Registered
5,773 Posts
No it is only the snout that is swapped. When you get it done though they rebuild everything so it is basically a brand new supercharger. Had mine done. Do to contract obligations I am not allowed to discuss my results.

· Registered
5,773 Posts
You gotta be kidding me lol. You cant discuss the results? Is KB employing defense industry military secrets now? ;p
I just thought that sounded better than I began the session of modding in September....of 2010 and have had the the LC for 6 months now and have not started the car yet. I thought most knew I was not done with my car since I posts millions of pics. Bad joke I guess...

· Registered
5,773 Posts
Is it a snout cooling system similar to what stiegemeier just released ?
Sort of. Steigmeir did copy the theory from KB. KB designed a whole new snout Steig does not seem to be so elegant.

From the people I have talked too that have had it done, mostly GT500s, say they love it. The blower is tons cooler to the touch and they can run more boost. I will have feed back if I ever finish my car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.