Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

2.80 and 6lb pulleys.....

815 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  03Venom 
#1 ·
for everyone running a 2.80 upper and 6lb lower.....

What are your dyno numbers? Im just curious too see if mine are even close to anyone elses w/ a similar set-up. Thanks Jamie

#2 ·
That's a lot of Boost ,I think there are a few that make 500rwhp but they build a lot of heat.
FWIW... Back to back Pulls with these high boosted Eatons show a big Loss in Power..
At the track you will need a few bags of Ice..

G
#3 ·
Havnt had her dyno'ed. And if I ever do, I would think it would be in the 520 rwh range or abit more. But who knows..thats with my mods and yours are very close . You should look into some headers to make it all come together.

Just another note of something for you to do buddy....bring that plug gap on the NGK's to .030 if you can. It will help up top and especially with the nitrous shot too. Nitrous Pete had given me that tip.

We do need those aftercoolers that Pete sells. I dont have one and most likely wont...I just dont feel like putting the battery in the trunk...but in time..who knows, I might change my mind.

When you take her to the track...disconnect the upper end links and grommets. Just leave the bar there and keep the hardware in a safe place. It really helps bring the front end up to bring the extra weight to the rear wheels.

Your car is awesome buddy!

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
CHECK OUT MY CLASSIFIEDS SECTION...
A NEW YELLOW 03 COBRA WAS PUT ON TODAY!

#4 ·
Thanks for the replies! Thanks for the tip Harry! I know im getting to the point where i think i need headers and a whole list of stuff ! :D off the bottle my numbers are 460hp and 512 lb-ft! They do stay consistent w/ generous cool downs in between. I think my biggest problem now is HEAT! ive done a few lil tricks that has helped out but on a highway pull or back-back runs down the strip the poor lil heat exchanger gets soaked bad! The fans help but i need to get it alot cooler!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.