Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
05 BOSS 302
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two sets of Weld XP wheels. One set is a Rodlite XP and the other is a Prostart XP. Both are size 15x9 with 5.5 Backspacing. These wheels are extremely hard to find and fit IRS cobra's and Mach 1's as well as clear the rear calipers on the 2005+ Mustangs. On the 05+ they do stick out past the wheels well by about 3/4" but if you are running 26" tires this is not a problem. I have run both sets on my 05 at different times. I am looking for $400+ shipping if required for a set. I will take pictures and post up in the next few days.

·
Boost-aholic
2,821 Posts
still have these?

·
05 BOSS 302
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The rodlites are ready to go. I have had a setback with getting the Prostars off my car.

·
Boost-aholic
2,821 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
The only point of interference for the IRS is the rear toe stabilizer. They will fit; I just made them fit in about 5 minutes.

·
05 BOSS 302
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I still have them. Sorry for all the delays. I will have pics later tonight.

·
05 BOSS 302
3,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok I finally got some pictures of the rodlite XP's. Right now the Prostars are still on my car because I am having trouble getting my new wheels to fit on the car so I can't sell those quite right.

As you can see these wheels aren't perfect. I'm probably the 5th or 6th owner, but they are still perfect for track wheels. If you have any questions please let me know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.