Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my stock 2000 GT heads. They have 5,000 miles on them, and are a year old. I cannot sell them immediately due to the fact that I need to use the car till I get the new heads. I am putting them out now so that they will be sold by the time I get mine. This is a perfect opportunity for 96-98 guys to get a set of high flowing heads. Not to mention, the ability to have them P&P and cam'd while they are off without having to lose your car for a few weeks. Please PM me with offers.

·
Registered
64 Posts
stanggt00 said:
I am selling my stock 2000 GT heads. They have 5,000 miles on them, and are a year old. I cannot sell them immediately due to the fact that I need to use the car till I get the new heads. I am putting them out now so that they will be sold by the time I get mine. This is a perfect opportunity for 96-98 guys to get a set of high flowing heads. Not to mention, the ability to have them P&P and cam'd while they are off without having to lose your car for a few weeks. Please PM me with offers.
Classifieds section

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I DID ;) Just trying to get more people to see it. You know, maybe they arent looking for some, but if they see it here, it could spark their attention

1 - 3 of 3 Posts