Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have acquired 4 sets of real 2001 bullet brand new side skirts. These skirts look almost identical to 03-04 cobra skirts. They do have a little flap in the front to keep the water from getting on the side of the car. These are brand new and complete. Used cobra set go for 350.00 and these are new. I want to move them out the door so 220.00 a set plus shipping. I only have 4 sets and we have had them for a few years they are in the original packaging unpainted
PLEASE TAKE NOTE GUYS! These are factory ford items with ford part numbers no aftermarket crap!!!!

Part#s
Endcaps: 1R3Z-6310159 AAN and 1R3Z-6310158 AAN

Sideskirts: 1R3Z-6310176 AAN and 1R3Z-6310177 AAN

Here is what they look like

I have pay pal standing by pm me for addy that way i can mark when they are sold. thanks guys.

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
3,538 Posts
Wrong section. Moved....

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL!.............Thanks Ray!

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are these paint matched or just in primer.
Just as you'd order them from Ford...........IF YOU COULD ORDER THEM.....in the factory boxes........they are bare.

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm going now to get more. :dancing:

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if you still have a set on the 28th let me know please, I want a set badly, but have to wait till my tax money gets here!
Yeah, I have 7 guys that want me to hold them a set between 3 boards.

As of this moment, I have 4 FULL sets left..........and that's IT. I doubt if anyone can find anymore in the nation. I spied these and made a deal for four sets. Those lasted 3 hours on the boards. I went back the next day and scored ALL the remaining ones.
Needless to say, I've gone thru quite a few sets.
IF there are any sets remaining when you get your $$, I'd be happy to sell you a set.
Shoot me a PM or just buzz the number in my sig.

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
As of this monent, I have ONE left!

I'm taking a set, and giving a set to a friend.

PM me if you want one and will pay today!

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
FINAL sale pending!

FELL THRU!!!!!!!!!!...........He didn't want to pay less than $300 for over a $900 set!

·
Registered
56 Posts
were are you located @....im in PHX ....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.