1000 Convertibles were built

1003 Coupes were built

394 Black Convertibles

369 Red Convertibles

237 Silver Convertibles

381 Black Coupes

365 Red Coupes

257 Silver Coupes

I am still trying to get information on the numbers for Canadian Spec Cobras. Canada may be the only export market for the 2003 Cobra production.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey- New here to the "Terminator" forum..Hopefully a new* owner soon...Currently own a 01GT, finally gathering the strength/courage to let "her" go, and trade up for the 10th Anniversary Coupe...((Torch Red? Black??)) Whats the best deal going for these Cobras now? I see people posting they see them at $28K, and then some saying sticker at $34K....Im located in NY...but willing to drive a fair :confused: distance for the right/deal price....Any help GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks- [email protected]

·
Registered
30 Posts
One more important question...I've been asking around...A lot of people tell me with a few mod's I can "spank" a z06? This possible?0...A buddy of mine has a z06, and we ran a 03 snake w/ a Mac Cat Back...and sad to say....he tore the hopes and dreams of my ideal COBRA a new @$$....I can't let a chevy fan have more power than me...it hurts to much..
questions/comments...Whats needed to hand a z06 a spanking on the track?

Jay

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
BIGSEXYJ said:
One more important question...I've been asking around...A lot of people tell me with a few mod's I can "spank" a z06? This possible?
Yes.

RR 2.75
Idler
CAI
Cat Back
DRs

With those mods an 03 can run 11s. And will destroy Z06s if driven right.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts