Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 2005 Mustang GT 5speed. Bought the car in May from a Ford Dealership and the car was certified pre-owned and still has the factory warranty until may. The dealer also replaced the drilled and slotted rotors and pads when I bought the car. Car has 72,5xx miles on it but everything about this car is perfect. Paint is perfect.

-Asking $16,000 obo or trade for a 99/01, or 03/04 cobra or Mach 1. 5 speeds only.

Mods:
-Pypes Shorty Headers
-Pypes ORX
-Magnapack Catback
-C&L CAI and MAF
-SCT Tuner
-Eiback Pro Kit
Nitto 555 tires, 265 front 285 back.

I have every stock part to put this car back to completely stock form except stock wheels. Car runs mint and very strong. I receive compliments on this car all the time and there is nothing wrong with this car.

Like I said looking to trade for 99/01 cobra or mach 5 speeds only. $16,000 obo.

Car is perfect exterior wise you seriously can't tell the car has 72k. Car runs amazing and I've meticulously kept care of it and pics do not do justice. Ask any of my buddies on here who have seen it.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I like your car a lot man and I have a 99 cobra but my car is built to the extreme, 700hp on pump gas and over 800 on race fuel, I would love to work something out if you would be interested, Im about ready to get out of the racing game and would like to get something more towards stock. my cell is 9548957929 give me a call or pm me and maybe we can work something out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts