Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I like it for the most part. If you lower it get some 18inch wheels and a good color for the car it should look good. The one thing I'm not crazy about is how boxy some of the interior looks.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
the concept was kinda lame to me... but I was worried that they were planning to go to a 2 seater... but I think i would drive one ;)

·
Registered
52 Posts
The only thing I don't like about the body is the front. It looks to much like a BMW from the side and it needs a better hood. I'm hoping they have some good colors to choose from. I can't wait to order one.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I saw the concept car at the 100th.....thats when I made the decision to buy an 03. I liked it when I saw it on the internet but in person I just was not knocked out by it :(

Dave

·
Registered
207 Posts
The interior I'm ok with. In fact I like it. But the outside....the should have left the concept car alone, cleaned up the tailights and gone with that. This I'm not so sure about. Will have to wait and see in person.

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
snakecharmer said:
The interior I'm ok with. In fact I like it. But the outside....the should have left the concept car alone, cleaned up the tailights and gone with that. This I'm not so sure about. Will have to wait and see in person.
I agree with that statement.

·
Registered
352 Posts
It will grow on you, just like the SN95 did when we all had Foxbodies.

Im sure the Cobra version with look ultra tough. Cant wait to see the finished product in gun metallic gray!

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Being an old musclecar nut...I like the new design.Tons of flashback Mustang cues from the glory days. And I am sure the 06 Cobra is going to be real sweet to look at and drive. Thats why I kept my F8LBITE plate from my 03 Cobra to my Mach 1. Bye Bye Mach 1 and hello 06 Cobra.....Thanks for the pics...

·
Registered
339 Posts
I think it looks OK, and will probably grow on us. The car itself, mechanically, S/B a big improvement.

However, I don't feel the need to go out and buy one until I need another Mustang.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts