Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
wow...i didnt like the concept, but now...that was just plain horrible. the interior looks like a volkswagen. the outside was just blah...thank the lord i got my 01

·
Registered
62 Posts
I like it a lot. I think it looks great.
consider this, myself and a lot others didn't like the 99+ body style compared to the 96+. It does grow on you.

·
Registered
191 Posts
From what I heard, this is not close to the real thing. Good sources say the real one looks better then the Concept.

In a few months pics will be in the mags.

·
Registered
885 Posts
after the 1986 model year, i never liked any of the following year's styling or powertrain changes. but, after a while they all grew on me . now, i like them all. i can see myself warming up to the 2005 body style rather quickly. could you imagine a 2005 body style with a big fat set of meats stuffed under the back, with a big nasty turbo engine and lenco transmission combo under the hood? :eek:

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Got my 2003 Cobra

I was worried that Ford may screw up the new Stang so I got the 2003 Cobra and love it. I handed off my GT to my girl and she will get the Snake if the new car ends up being good enough. I liked the concept - inside was a bit over the top - and hoped it would be close to that, but who knows? I will have to wait until the new Cobra is developed to see if it is worth having - till then - I'm sticking with my SC'd '03

·
Registered
58 Posts
I think this looks great just imagine....

Imagine this car with a Racy 2 1/2 cowl hood, dropped 2 inches, with some 275 or bigger tires in the rear. This car is gonna be soooo sweeeeet! It looks great now,just imagine the aftermarket. I cant wait,also i think i would slap a set of bullit rims from now on this car and it would look beautiful!!! :banana

21 - 36 of 36 Posts