Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I need some advice. I just bought a 2009 crown Vic police interceptor and I want a supercharger. Trying to see what my best option is. I’ve been reading but don’t know what to get. I was reading for the style I want to get a mustang one and get the adapter plate. But it’s for a 3v not a 2v. So what do I do? What’s are my options. Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don’t think there is a kit on the market to bolt a pd blower on 05 or 06 and up 4.6 2valve panther cars. Problem with using an 03-04 cobra supercharger on your 09 is the old stuff used a throttle cable and yours is drive by wire. There is a centri sc kit available through Adtr and powernation on YouTube recently used a tailpipe turbo setup on an 08 cv.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey guys I need some advice. I just bought a 2009 crown Vic police interceptor and I want a supercharger. Trying to see what my best option is. I’ve been reading but don’t know what to get. I was reading for the style I want to get a mustang one and get the adapter plate. But it’s for a 3v not a 2v. So what do I do? What’s are my options. Thanks
Whipple has a 2.3 liter kit for 3V automatic 2005 - 2010 Mustangs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts