Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a supposed pic of the 2013 redesign from SEMA. Not sure I care for what I see, especially the wheels.....

· The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,319 Posts
ugly,, looks bulky and the rims are Obnoxious !!

· Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You sure that's not from SEMA? Looks like it to me.
100% right Ken. My bad. That said, this rendition more than likely has some 2013 queues however not the full blown version. We will see in a couple of weeks.

· Registered
756 Posts
The rear portion reminds me of a Camaro. Yuck!

· Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The 2013 has been shown at the Ford Company shows in Michigan. That is not it. The hood is aftermarket for one thing. 2013 will have the GT 500 front end on it
Let's hope so. I do not care for what I see in this pic.

· Registered
1,343 Posts
Interesting.

I am surely looking forward to what they have in the works for 2013. I was very pleased with the change from the 2009, to 2010+

Is it 2014 or 2015, that the entire new design is planned on being released?

· Registered
2,099 Posts
This is a supposed pic of the 2013 redesign from SEMA. Not sure I care for what I see, especially the wheels.....

Why it isn't to bad to me. Looks like a cheap body kit really. Maybe it is also the color. But the wheels in fornt are ok but that back looks like they are two sizes smaller and have way to much going on compared to the fronts.

· Registered
2,993 Posts
The rear has looked like PUKE since 2010 IMO (2005+ never did it for me either)............The rear needs a full revision.

· Registered
425 Posts
You are kidding right? Have you not seen any of the spy shots, or see that the car posted has a widebody kit/fully custom..?

· Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That is why it was prefaced with supposed....

· Registered
166 Posts
Here are the '13 Mustang colors (GT & V6) right from the order banks...

CI = GRABBER BLUE
HD = GOTTA HAVE IT GREEN
HP = PERFORMANCE WHITE
J4 = DEEP IMPACT BLUE
PQ = RACE RED
RZ = RED CANDY TINT
UA = BLACK
UJ = STERLING GRAY
UX = INGOT SILVER

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.