Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Need help with pricing

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  wardf 
#1 · (Edited)
I bought a 2000 Lightning crate motor back in 2000, it has been for this project or that project or the years but never made it off the crate. Now I have only one project and I'm doing some upgrades so I need to sell a few parts but I don't know the value.

Here are pics of the items but I would really like to sell everything together.
1. Stock M112 blower with literally 0 time on it.
2. The air intake. It has been milled for the SVT plate to be welded in. It was smoothed out inside and the outside has been polished but after sitting for some time it has become a little dingey. The SVT plate still needs to be welded in, it was milled out of a pc. of billet.
3. The mid plate is the original 2000 pc. that has been smoothed inside and out then the outside was powder coated black. It has the 9 row IC and I sent it to C&R in Indy when I saw people having trouble with them early on but they did a pressure test and said they could find no weakness in it and sent it back.

So that is everything and all this came off my crate motor that I bought brand new in 2000. The motor is still sitting on the crate and never been fired. Thanks for any help.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.