Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

negative for on 3 performance. don't buy.

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  svtfox 
#1 ·
You guys have the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. I bought a twin kit off of you guys in September of 2014 cash and picked it up directly from Danny. The bad experience starts there, called several times to make sure everything was ready to be picked up.

To my surprise only a few things were ready and a couple things not even there, few weeks later we install kit, seems like a decent quality for the money but ran into it not clearing my aje k member and the big one here one turbo was seeping oil. To this day danny and have not corrected or exchanged the turbo yet keep giving a run around with no phone call back.

Last month December 2015 turbo was dropped off and i was going to buy a few things from him.... fuel lines,fittings,cross over delete. I asked if this could be ready to be picked up through multiple emails and prices confirmed.

What do you know nothing was ready and missing items like the last occurrence,on top of that price was way off from email. Took over a month to get my fitting that were missing and still DONT HAVE A TURBO. THEY THINK I SHOULD PAY FOR A NEW ONE AFTER 20MINS OF IDLE TIME.

Go ahead and read then delete this like i know danny or chad you will. I will be yet one more bbb complaint and i will be posting this on every forum your on. Horrible customer service, bad business and flat out bad group to be in the car hobby.

The only way the would replace turbo is with a price of rebuild. So a new turbo that had maybe 20 min of run time they knew from the very day it was installed and was leaking. Thier answer was it's our fault and we have to pay for new one.

Don't recommend buying from them, they don't stand behind or for anything. Why keep them in business.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.