Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Article: Off The Shelf (OTS) Custom ModMotor Pistons

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  brian97cobra1 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Not really Jim but thanks anyhow. This is something I should have done / wanted to do sometime ago but could not get access to an adequate supply of the necessary forgings to produce the piston(s) at that time. The CNC option while always available usually came with a $300 per piston price tag (for just the piston) which put it outside of any real human being's budget / price range. The Gibtec folks changed all that. Their willingness to work out the design with me and the excellent price point for the whole package (pistons, pins, rings and locs) is what made this whole package possible. Really great people and really great product.

I know everyone likes to say words like these but I can honestly say this is the finest Modmotor piston available anywhere at any price and it is there for you guys whenever you need it at virtually off the shelf pricing.

Ed

#4 ·
I will purchase these once I decide what block I'm using.

#5 ·
man if only you would have made these like 6 months sooner....

oh well beautiful piston and I'm happy with my custom diamonds. I asked for custom stuff that are built into your pistons. .290 down 1.5 1.5 3mm spiral locks, double oiler, coated, ect...

but should I need pistons again ill give these a shot they look great

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.