Hello
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

Senior Member Array 04DeadShort's Avatar

Default Hello

Hey my name is Ken. I found this site awhile back but finally joined a few weeks ago. I find that this site is more technical and less "hear say" if ya know what I mean. I live in West Georgia and between the wife and I we currently own 3 SVT vehicles. Hers is a Sonic Blue 03 Cobra with a 2.3 Whipple. I was able to pick up my dream rides awhile back that happen to be a red 04 Lightning with a 2.3 Whipple and black 98 Cobra with a little Vortech. The cars was stock when we got them with some help from my wife we done the mods. We are blessed with two beautiful kids. My daughter is 3 and we just had a baby boy. My daughter seems real curious about the cars. She has fell asleep before while under the car with me lol. I'm always modding the rides, I bounce around between all of them. Its expensive I guess, but I love it and it keeps me at home. Her Cobra and my Lightning have around 30k miles a piece and are pretty close to perfect condition. The 98 Cobra is my daily and has well over 100k miles on it which makes it not exactly perfect. But I'm working on that. My current project is building a forged Teksid block, C head, turbo motor for the 98. I look forward to getting to know some people here. I'm sure I'll have some questions.

thanks
    Ken

2. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

Welcome aboard Ken. You will find a wealth of engine building information over here. Check out the turbo forum and the 03/04 SVT Cobra Forum, I think you will like what you find. Also be sure to visit the TToC (Terminator Table of Contents) sticky at the top of the 03/04 SVT Cobra forum.

Ed

Senior Member Array 04DeadShort's Avatar

Thanks Ed, I found those forums a few days ago and learned there was some wealthy information here. I really love the in-depth information not the one liners I'm used to seeing

Welcome and hope to share something useful.

6. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread