wot box and meth injection

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member Array

Default wot box and meth injection

Can your water/meth spray while you are on a 2 step? 80/20 meth to water, just curious If I build enough boost to where my meth kit turns on is anything bad going to happen? fouled plugs, bogging anything like that. I'm installing a wot box here in a couple weeks, I have my meth turn on early around 4 psi so I'm just curious on what happens if I make 4 pound of boost and the meth turns on while on the 2 step, single turbo car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

A two step is designed to maintain a user specified rpm typically for launch purposes. Meth injection is both a knock deterrent and also a fuel additive that can increase engine power. I have never heard of or seen methanol foul plugs. The introduction of methanol into the engine is virtually always accompanied by a power increase.

Maintaining engine launch speed with a two step is brutal on an engine. Both primary and secondary timing chains take a lot of abuse. Chain failures bring impressive engine damage.

Ed

Junior Member Array

Ya ed I understand that. I'm now looking at the n2mb nitrous window switch attachment, the part I don't understand is how I hook it up. It comes with 3 wires just curious how does it tie into my meth kit?

- - - Updated - - -

I've looked a the diagram on there site, but it has to tie into the meth controller some home to cut power to the pump

- - - Updated - - -

I've looked a the diagram on there site, but it has to tie into the meth controller some home to cut power to the pump

5. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

Junior Member Array

never mind I emailed n2mb today and figured out what i needed to do.

Not sure if you're using the older version of the wot box with window switch cable or newer version with progressive controller. I have the older version and using the window switch cable to control nitrous and it will not spray on the 2 step. As soon as the 2 step turns off, it will spray.

Junior Member Array

I was just not understanding at first that all the window switch is doing is turning the ground on. All's I have to do is run my pump ground to the window switch harness. And then the wot box basically becomes the ground for the pump when the tps voltage and rpm range are in the set activation range. For example if if I set the voltage of the tps in software at 50% throttle and rpm to 2500-7500, the ground will activate any time the wot box software see's over 50% tps voltage and in that rpm range and when you push the clutch in it cuts the ground to kill the pump. The ground will not activate u less those parameters are met...

Which I kind of don't like for my application I'd prefer if the ground was always on at any tps volage and rpm range, so I didn't have to worry about it turning on the ground.

9. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread