Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

V10 with kenne bell

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  ford1386 
#1 ·
I bought a kenne bell supercharger kit used off someone, I drove the truck before he took it off and it ran fine. I sent the blower to jon bond performance to be rebuilt for peace of mind. It came with a kenne bell chip to stick in the computer, but I'm worried that it will override my diablosport tune for 4.56's, 35's, and transmission shift points and firmness. Can kenne bell modify this chip I have? The kit also came with larger injectors and a boost-a-pump, but no fmu. Do I need one with having larger injectors?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

#2 ·
if you put the chip in the computer will only go off the chip, nothing thats been flashed. There arent many people that burn chips anymore. Life would probably be much easier to just get a handheld device to tune with.

fmu I have no idea

#3 ·
I have a diablosport predator, just not sure if I can tune everything I need to with it. I'm pretty sure I don't need a fmu. It's job was to pinch off the fuel return to force more fuel down the stock injectors, but I have bigger injectors with my kit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.