Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Ford Modular 4.6 4V DOHC Coolant Crossover Delete

Vendor Announcement!!! 
15K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Mod Mustang Racing 
#1 ·
Coolant Cross Over Deletes by MMR

These Fittings allow you to remove the Coolant crossover metal pipe on 4V applications. Radiator Hose Fitting has 2 threaded holes on top and bottom for factory and aftermarket water temp sensors - central location gives true coolant temps, not just left or right bank. All fittings use -12 or -16 size AN - no leak prone NPT fittings. Integrated hold town tabs on cylinder head fittings prevent spinning when tightening. Includes all parts shown. Great for custom applications where plumbing space restrictions exist. Can be used with Braided or Pushlock style hose and fittings. Available with or without radiator fill/cap adapter. When purchased with filler option the large factory radiator reservoir can be removed. Factory radiator hose barb size allows mounting in any location including directly to the radiator . Upon request also available with AN16 instead of Hose Barb. 100% CNC Machined and USA Made by MMR includes multiple schematics for plumbing options.

MMR inline thermostat housings also available for custom applications.

Click here to order: $199 to $389 http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...rch_in_description=1&keyword=crossover+delete

See less See more
#7 ·
yes I have a 2003 cobra with a kenne Bell 2.8 Liquid cooled super charger.
It has a new fluidyne radiator. New 170 degree Reische thermostat.
It gets hot when air temp gets to 90 or above unless I am going freeway speed.
I am thinking my high speed on the engine fan is not coming on only the low speed. I have replace the ccrm, temp sensor and low speed fan resistor and it still doesn't come on.
But if I hot wire the fan it will come on .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.