Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

2000hp 4.6L block?

6K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  eschaider 
#1 ·
What would be the ultimate block setup for 2000hp? It will be a wet block. Teksid? Aluminator? L.A. or darton sleeves? I want to stay 4.6L. I'm at 1232whp on my current setup, but want more like 1500whp. Let me hear your thoughts. Ears (eyes) are open

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Std bore, there are billet mains available if you want them, thrust washer is a waste of money. Mihovitz will sell you a fully prepped block just call and it is yours — after you pay for it.

Ed

#6 ·
For John's personal engine I believe you could be right Russ but he also sells engines with cooling systems to his customers. Nick could do all the block prep himself or just buy a prepped block from John and save himself the headache of doing the prep work. Sometimes it is smarter to just buy it rather than go through the pain of inventing or doing and John has high quality "stuff".

The other excellent go to shop is L&M. Michael can provide the same quality and stuff John does. In fact he is actually the closer shop for Nick in as much as Nick is ChiTown based. Both shops are excellent and both guys are straight shooters.

Ed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.