Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

2002 SVT Cobra

4K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  OzCobra01 
#1 ·
Here is the scoop on the car that many say does not exist :rock:

#2 ·
Denis in Melbourne Australia.
I have had from new, a Silver 2002 Mustang Cobra Vert. The Ford dealer marketing brochure is still in my hands and I've attached a couple of pics. A few quick points, the recessed lights in the front bumper are powerful high beam lights. The VIN Number decal states that the car was manufactured in the USA in 2000 (Tickford took over the conversions once they arrived). The wheels are the same as the U.S. 2001 model. There wasn't a rear spoiler, I added the Saleen S281E Rear Spoiler, imported from the states. In the Youtube story I noticed a Cobra graphic along the side of the car, I have never seen this before and believe it was an aftermarket mod. Contact me if the pics haven't made it etc.

Attachments

#4 ·
Who says it doesn't exist tho? Its common knowledge at least in the Mustang community that like 100 "02 Cobras" were leftover 01s that were RHD converted plus a few other things and sold down under. I mean maybe the asshats like "well actshually they are not really 02s" I guess...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.