Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Cobra build has been done for a while

986 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  eschaider 
#1 ·
OK, so I did the MMR STROKER rotating assembly. With my move and work it took longer than I thought to get everything right. But the only two things left are fuel sending unit, which I have and new projector fog lights.
After a lot of pulley mishaps and a shredded hood blanket. Everything is now good, nations alt and aftermarket crank pulley setup are just right. Car spins mickey’s in all four gears. And there 315’s too.
Don’t drive it too much with new Bullitt now, car seems prehistoric now in comparison.......lol. Still love my terminator

#2 ·
With each new generation of car Detroit adds additional creature comforts and bling, Will. The intent is to seduce you into trading the old car for a new car. Sometimes the trade is a huge step up similar to when people traded up to Terminators from whatever it was they were driving. The methodology is identical but even more persuasive as time marches on. Bottom line is that they are both great cars but separated by just one automobile generation. Pretty amazing the differences that generational change can bring to the table ...

Ed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.