NEW PnP EFI Release for Terminators and SN95 Vehicles - Page 11

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 First ... 456789101112 Last

Do we have anymore information on this piece? Release date and price?

Quote Originally Posted by eschaider View Post
    I am amazed at how you get early access to as yet unannounced parts, Jim. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.modularfords.com/images/smilies/smile-new.png[/IMG]

The sensor Jim is talking about is a sweetheart piece, this is what it looks like;

Attachment 170457

And you can see it is built with AN or if you will ORB (o-ring boss) ports. While it is not easy to gauge, Pro-M confirms the ports are in fact -10 so the flow capacity is impressively high.

The meter should be available this week after they go live with their newly redesigned website.

Good sleuthing work there, Jim. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.modularfords.com/images/smilies/beerchug.gif[/IMG]

Ed

2. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

Ok talked to Chris at Pro-M and it’s $350.

Quote Originally Posted by GodStang View Post
    Do we have anymore information on this piece? Release date and price?

I am amazed at how you get early access to as yet unannounced parts, Jim. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.modularfords.com/images/smilies/smile-new.png[/IMG]

The sensor Jim is talking about is a sweetheart piece, this is what it looks like;

Attachment 170457

And you can see it is built with AN or if you will ORB (o-ring boss) ports. While it is not easy to gauge, Pro-M confirms the ports are in fact -10 so the flow capacity is impressively high.

The meter should be available this week after they go live with their newly redesigned website.

Good sleuthing work there, Jim. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.modularfords.com/images/smilies/beerchug.gif[/IMG]

Ed

When I originally posted, Pro-M thought they might have the new site up and running by weeks end (last week) but apparently they are still doing some final prep work on the site. You will be able to visually differentiate the two sights when you log on. The old site will have a black background and the new site will have a white background.

Ed

5. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

Got my E85 Content Sensor and PTFE hoses in.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Very nice piece Josh!!
    Have you decided if you’re putting it in the feed or return?

Very clean, Josh!

I like your packaging, it has an OEM like feel to it.

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by 4sdvenom View Post
    Very nice piece Josh!!
    Have you decided if you’re putting it in the feed or return?
    So my system is -10an from tank to engine bay then it branches off to two -8an. One feeds the Driver side back rail and the other feeds the passenger side front. Right now the plan is to put the sensor on the passenger side feed. That way I get fuel temperature and E85 content right before it goes into the rails.

Did you add a fuel temp sensor to the fuel rail, Josh?

Ed

Did you add a fuel temp sensor to the fuel rail, Josh?

Ed
    The flex fuel sensor also does fuel temperature.

So my system is -10an from tank to engine bay then it branches off to two -8an. One feeds the Driver side back rail and the other feeds the passenger side front. Right now the plan is to put the sensor on the passenger side feed. That way I get fuel temperature and E85 content right before it goes into the rails.
    If the fuel rails are not already connected I would suggest connecting both fuel rails together.

ks

Quote Originally Posted by KEVINS View Post
    If the fuel rails are not already connected I would suggest connecting both fuel rails together.

ks
    My lines come in at -10an at the firewall. From there they branch off to -8an. One goes to front of passenger side rail and the other goes to the back of the drivers side rail. The front of the drivers side goes to the right side of the FPR and the back of the passenger side goes to the left side of the FPR. The return out the bottom is -10an home.

Sorry crap drawing
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by GodStang; 11-06-2019 at 09:14 AM.

My lines come in at -10an at the firewall. From there they branch off to -8an. One goes to front of passenger side rail and the other goes to the back of the drivers side rail. The front of the drivers side goes to the right side of the FPR and the back of the passenger side goes to the left side of the FPR. The return out the bottom is -10an home.

Sorry crap drawing
    Gotcha!

ks

The flex fuel sensor also does fuel temperature.
    Wow, that is nice. I didn't realize that. The presence of another sensor explains the third wire in the pigtail.

I need to download a spec sheet and get more familiar ...

Ed

Question someone brought up on another site. They said their Reverse Lockout is gone after installing this. I have not checked my car yet. Do you think his solenoid is bad or is this something that is loss with this mod. I know we loss the IAT1 sensor with this mod was wondering what else.

I don't know, Josh but I suspect a call to DIY could shed some light on it.

Ed

18. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 First ... 456789101112 Last