For Sale 1994-98 Ford Mustang Center Console Wiring Harness - F8ZB-14B079-AB

+ Reply to Thread

Default 1994-98 Ford Mustang Center Console Wiring Harness - F8ZB-14B079-AB

You are looking at a USED OEM Ford wiring harness for the center console on selected 1994-98 Ford Mustang models. This wiring harness attaches underneath the center console and features a total of six (6) connectors. Two of these are for the cigarette lighter / power port near the shifter boot, and one is used to attach to the other body wiring harness(es). Of the remaining three connectors, I would assume one is for the emergency brake indicator, one is for the fog light switch, and one is for the auxiliary power port near the console storage compartment. This is a complete assembly, ready to hook up to any compatible Ford Mustang body harness and go. It carries OEM Ford part #F8ZB-14B079-AB.

This wiring harness came stock on my 1998 Ford Mustang GT coupe - with fog lights and manual transmission - that was parted out at about 160,000 miles. Therefore, I have no use for this, and offer it up here.

To the best of my knowledge, this wiring harness is compatible with selected 1994-98 Ford Mustang models. I would imagine that automatic transmission models would need a harness with an extra connector for the shift indicator illumination, but I do not know this for certain. Please check with your local Ford dealer or other reliable source - or check the part number on your existing harness - to verify compatibility and fitment. This may fit other years and models as well.

The harness is in very good condition cosmetically, and excellent condition functionally, as you would expect from a part that has been gently used for 160,000 miles. As stated previously, it can be hooked up to any compatible Ford Mustang body harness as-is. There are no cut or burned wires, and all connectors originally on the harness are still intact and firmly attached. All connector locking tabs - where applicable - are still intact and unbroken. The metal contacts are still shiny without any significant corrosion. The electrical tape wrapping around the length of the harness is still intact, as is the original part number tag. Two of the original five white plastic barbed securement tabs are missing from the harness; the unit will still function fine without these, you can tape two on from your existing harness, or you can add securement to the harness with another method, such as zip ties. Three of the original five tabs are still attached and functional. All console functions such as the cigarette lighter, emergency brake indicator, fog light switch, and power point worked flawlessly when the car was parked for good, and the harness pulled. The entire assembly may have just a little bit of residual dust and dirt from normal use and storage.

$15 local pickup in State College, PA, $20 shipped anywhere in the US, or best reasonable offer. International shipping available for an additional charge depending on destination.

Last edited by CADreamin; 08-22-2019 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Price drop

2. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

Bump...price drop...$15 local pickup in State College, PA, $20 shipped anywhere in the US, or best reasonable offer. International shipping available for an additional charge depending on destination.
    Last edited by CADreamin; 08-22-2019 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Price drop

Bump...price drop...$15 local pickup in State College, PA, $20 shipped anywhere in the US, or best reasonable offer. International shipping available for an additional charge depending on destination.

5. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread