Seasoned "Tech"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seasoned "Tech"

Default Seasoned "Tech"

This is actually my first forum but as my title states I am a seasoned "Tech" I use the quotes for Tech because I am from the era before there was no such thing, we were always mechanics. Anyhow I am a certified FordNatic and have owned literally hundreds. I am a big fan of the modular especially the pre vvt versions and I am currently working on a 99 F-150 that now has a 2001 Navigator 5.4 4V using the 70R trans with the 4.6 converter should make it a rocket. I have future plans of converting both a boat ad a Miata to 4.6 4Vs from the Mark VIII ( I already have the boat and 2 extra Mark VIIIs )> anyhow I am looking forward to seeing what other enthusiasts are doing!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

Hey Hellion66 sounds like you have quite a few projects in the works. I’m a huge fan of the modular engine as well. I’m a retired heavy duty mechanic and I’m working on an 03 mercury marauder. I’m painting everything and slowly putting it back together. Engine rebuild is close to last on my list of things to do but I stay tuned into this forum for the top notch modular engine building tips.

Glad to see both of you guys over here. The site and inparticular the 03/04 SVT Cobra Forum tends to favor engine building, engine building techniques and both longevity and performance mods. Enjoy you time and be sure to visit the Terminator Table of Contents (TToC) sticky at the top of the 03/04 SVT Cobra forum — you'll like what you find.

Ed

5. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread