1999 Turbo SVT Cobra forsale or Trade

For Sale 
2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  tanguay 
#1 · (Edited)
1999 SVT Ford Mustang Turbo cobra

113k on body 4k since rebuild of car

This car has a salvage CT title . Pics taken 5/21/20 Please Read Below

Engine

Built motor and balanced rotating assembly. 4k on motor since rebuild. Teksid aluminum block, forged cobra crank, Manley pistons and rods. Heads rebuilt with new valves and seals & valve job. All new timing chains, tensioners, oil pump and arp bolts and hardware
Motor has Stock compression and can handle way more boost then it sees. Engine is perfect w/ no leaks or issues and it was Built by a well known ford engine builder in the area (friend of mine). Engine looks new and timing covers and intake painted DSG.

Ignition
Msd Ignition coils w/ ngk iridium plugs

Drivetrain
T45 tranny w/ billet steel flywheel and OEM cobra clutch , OEM clutch cable and billet quadrant and firewall adjuster . Mgw shifter.
2003/2004 cobra rear end w/ 430 gears (also have a set of 355 gears ) full tilt boogie tie rods and diff bushings and Diff brace.

Turbo Kit
On3 Gen 1 intercooled turbo kit Also have the forward facing Gen 2 kit ( not installed ) that will come with car .
70mm Masterpower turbo
Slp exhaust w/ 4" magnaflow tips
All piping heat wrapped

Fuel System
2003/04 cobra fuel tank and pumps stock lines

Interior
Cypher racing seats with brackets and dual locking sliders
Also have Stock seats

Radio
Pioneer head unit
Raptor shift light
Boost vacuume gauge
Aem wide band gauge

Tuning
Ecu tuned by efi logics conservative tune at 6-8psi ( never any higher due to stock cobra pumps )
Sct Big Mass air
Sct X3 tuner w/ custom tunes

Body and paint
2003/2004 cobra bumpers , side skirts and side vents . Side skirt splitters .
Rio Red and black two toned paint RM Paint/ clear.
Kanen 3" Cowl hood ( have stock hood)
Tinted Hedlights w/ 6000k HID ( have stock lights)
Saleen wing and also have a trunk lid with 03/04 cobra wing
Valve covers painted Rio Red w/ custom coil covers .

Wheels & Tires
18x10.5 & 18x9 Rovos concave rims w/ continental tires

Suspension
03/04 Bilstein shocks w/ qa1 coil overs and cobra springs in rear . Qa1 kmember and A arms .
Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors
UPR Heavy Duty 4 bolt Camber plates

Brakes
Powerstop coated rotors/ pads front and rear w/ professionally painted calipers

Ive purchased this car back in 2008 from the original owner. In 2014 I had a tie rod break after hitting a big pothole and it the threw car into a ditch. Damage was to the pass fender / rocker and door/ a arm and tie rod but it was enough to total the car. Seeing that the damage was minimal I bought the car back from Insurance and built it into what you see here with oem parts . I worked for a body shop at the time and everything was done professionally and with care. Body & Frame was set up and measures , checked straightness and all body work done in house . All body parts installed were oem. For the past 5 years I have never re-registered the car bc I have a Dealer plate to drive it on. To register this car It will need to be inspected so check your state dmv laws. I also have a ton of stock parts and a Clean 2000 mustang GT Title and vin that will be included w/ the purchase from a doner car that I scrapped comes with car fax and both Vin Sticker and plate .

I have put many miles on the car over the years since it was rebuilt back in 2014 . It drives perfectly w/ no issue and is a blast to drive. It has been my baby and im looking to give it to a good home. Just changed the oil and put a new steering rack and alignment in the car and re-did the cooling system .

After a tough decision It is time to sell and move on. Please Contact me w/ any questions, and yes it is as nice as it looks in the pictures .

I would also be interested in trade for a 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] gen F150 lightning or a 2011 and up mustang GT.

$14,000 or trade
Located In CT
Pm w/ questions or trades

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.