First post | Supercharged Crown Vic

+ Reply to Thread

Default First post | Supercharged Crown Vic

Hey everyone. Lurking for some months ago, first time poster. 21 y/o, trying to teach myself on mod motors. I have two modular cars. My new DD, a 2003 Grand Marquis LS, and my very first car in 2015... my 2005 Crown Vic P71. Retired from daily driver, in the shop this week getting my Kenne Bell 2.1 blower installed. Got a great deal on the blower back in April. Actually came off of another Crown Vic... EVILVIC... and is now going in to my panther.

Wondering what kind of power people are pushing out of stock bottom end 2Vs? 135k, healthy motor, 32k of my driving miles. Looking to push 7-8 psi. I plan to start building a more capable motor by the end of this year... Coyote rods, forged pistons, new gaskets and heads. I personally know a lot of centrifugal supercharged 2Vs, but those motors aren't seeing full boost all the time like I will with my twin-screw... wondering how long I should expect my 2V to last? My P71 isn't a beat to **** black and white. A take-home supervisor unit. Haven't had a single issue with the motor in my time.

Here's the current list of mods and what it's getting and what it's got currently.

Kenne Bell 2.1
    170* T-Stat
    2 step NGK plugs
    BCA Automotive built 4R75E (arriving soon)
    Circle-D 2800-3200 stall 3-disk (not installed)
    Ford Performance 3.73 Trac-Lok with carbon clutches
    17x9 widened steelies Nitto NT555 G2s rear 285/40/17, front stock 17x7.5 steelies 245/45/17
    StopTech rotors and Hawk HPS pads, braided steel brake lines
    Stainless Works catback system with chambered mufflers and Marauder style tips
    ADTR Coil Over System
    ADTR Heinous Billet control arms
    GCC Special Edition trim, Marauder wing
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KPEamgE.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	171551

2. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lundy05 View Post
    Hey everyone. Lurking for some months ago, first time poster. 21 y/o, trying to teach myself on mod motors. I have two modular cars. My new DD, a 2003 Grand Marquis LS, and my very first car in 2015... my 2005 Crown Vic P71. Retired from daily driver, in the shop this week getting my Kenne Bell 2.1 blower installed. Got a great deal on the blower back in April. Actually came off of another Crown Vic... EVILVIC... and is now going in to my panther.

Wondering what kind of power people are pushing out of stock bottom end 2Vs? 135k, healthy motor, 32k of my driving miles. Looking to push 7-8 psi. I plan to start building a more capable motor by the end of this year... Coyote rods, forged pistons, new gaskets and heads. I personally know a lot of centrifugal supercharged 2Vs, but those motors aren't seeing full boost all the time like I will with my twin-screw... wondering how long I should expect my 2V to last? My P71 isn't a beat to **** black and white. A take-home supervisor unit. Haven't had a single issue with the motor in my time.

Here's the current list of mods and what it's getting and what it's got currently.

Kenne Bell 2.1
    170* T-Stat
    2 step NGK plugs
    BCA Automotive built 4R75E (arriving soon)
    Circle-D 2800-3200 stall 3-disk (not installed)
    Ford Performance 3.73 Trac-Lok with carbon clutches
    17x9 widened steelies Nitto NT555 G2s rear 285/40/17, front stock 17x7.5 steelies 245/45/17
    StopTech rotors and Hawk HPS pads, braided steel brake lines
    Stainless Works catback system with chambered mufflers and Marauder style tips
    ADTR Coil Over System
    ADTR Heinous Billet control arms
    GCC Special Edition trim, Marauder wing
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KPEamgE.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	171551
    I don't see any fuel parts no injectors pump ?
    Without that u are limiting everything

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Cobra 340lph pump
    36lbs injectors

5. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lundy05 View Post
    Cobra 340lph pump
    36lbs injectors
    Thats easy that was my setup image 427 and around 411 tq. I went with a 2900 stall and j mod my trans before I decided to build it and 4.10

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Following the discontinuation of the model line, the Crown Victoria was not directly replaced, with the full-size Ford Taurus serving as the next basis for Ford police cars

8. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread