Badcobra is back....1518whp / 1108tq

+ Reply to Thread

Default Badcobra is back....1518whp / 1108tq

Been down for over a year, but we finally got the car up and running again. During the downtime, the engine was honed and freshened with some new pistons/rings/bearings. The cylinder heads were repaired from cam journal damage discovered on teardown and had some additional porting work done by Janderson Heads. The cam journals were damaged by a bent camshaft which I had straightened. Along with all of that, I bought some Precision 6870's from Tim Oswalt and sold my 6766's. The turbo kit was updated to fit the new turbos and I also had a new intercooler built utilizing twin Garrett 3" cores welded together.

I then brought the car to my tuner and he rewired the whole car and plumbed in a new vacuum system. Also put on a new strutless rear wing from Robert Carter amongst a whole host of other behind the scenes updates. We got the car running and on the dyno and made some pretty good power so I am really happy. I was plenty happy stopping at 1500ish wheel, although I believe it has over 1600 in it. Maybe try for that next year. Not bad for a baby cube 4.6

2. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member Array dsg2003mach1's Avatar

beast!

Very nice, Tony.

Ed

5. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread