On 3 single turbo kits

+ Reply to Thread

Default On 3 single turbo kits

Does anyone on here have experience with the On 3 forward facing gen 2 kits? I hear alot of good things about these kits with minor upgrades like wastegate,oil filter relocate from another company,but some say everything from On 3 turned out good with nothing but their kit and high boost.Any advice will help.Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member Array cobraracer46's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Badass99 View Post
    .Any advice will help.Thanks.
    If I were you, I would not put a low priced piece junk On3 kit in my car. In my opinion there are too many headaches associated with Turbo systems and mod motor street cars. A blower kit is much easier install and more reliable as well.

My car has a Kenne Bell on it now and I love it,I just want more power than what it can give me.What experience do you have with the combination of On 3 and 2 valves that you say is junk?

5. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

ON3 has came a long way from when they started. Even some of the higher priced stuff is not good. I am still running my "HP Performance" longtube headers I bought in 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Badass99 View Post
    Does anyone on here have experience with the On 3 forward facing gen 2 kits? I hear alot of good things about these kits with minor upgrades like wastegate,oil filter relocate from another company,but some say everything from On 3 turned out good with nothing but their kit and high boost.Any advice will help.Thanks.
    Absolutely love it. No issues on install and I created a full writeup and videos to aid in this. Here is a few pics and a video clip to the setup.

https://youtu.be/gVwG0vufRZU

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

8. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread