can WE copy a custom NGauge Tune with HP Tuners, and add transbrake option? 2020GT

+ Reply to Thread

Default can WE copy a custom NGauge Tune with HP Tuners, and add transbrake option? 2020GT

hey guys, HP Tuners gave me instructions on how to add the factory enabled transBrake on my Mustang A10.

My question is, it has a locked custom tune on it, and I don't really want to ask the tuner to add this and re-tune.

I haven't used my HP Tuners for over a year, but I have some credits left and don't want to mess up my Stang computer etc.

Any thoughts or advice?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

If you do not know how to do this with certainty, then you will be ahead of the curve by just paying your tuner.

Ed

I am mainly asking...do I need to put the car back to stock factory tune, then add transBrake
    and reload custom tune, or can I just copy custom tune, add, then re-install tune back?

5. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

Whatever you do to the stock tune prior to loading a custom tune will get overwritten by the custom tune and disappear after the custom tune is loaded. From what you say the custom tune is locked preventing modification and perhaps viewing. That means, your only available path to the end goal you are looking for is your tuner.

Ed

7. Remove Advertisements
    ModularFords.com
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread