**Scott's Worlds Fastest N/A Modular Engine Thread**

59K views 402 replies 43 participants last post by  300HPGT 
#1 ·
Here are some of my yummy tasty modular parts...... :beerchug:

Attachments

See less See more
#52 ·
Yes, I know that "wait till next year" feeling. :sad:

I think we need to meet-up at few events next year. :beerchug: And run in DIFFERENT classes. :blush:

#53 ·
Scott, who did your piston coatings? Did you coat anything else? Combustion Chambers, Bearing etc...

#56 ·
This thread has gotten relatively little attention lately. Even Scott seems to have forgotten about it with all his spare time. :angel:

#58 ·
Bullitt5094 said:
This thread has gotten relatively little attention lately. Even Scott seems to have forgotten about it with all his spare time. :angel:
Aint that the truth....... I forgot I even had this motor. I'm crating it up and sending it to you Bob. :blink:

#59 · (Edited)
Scott@VTEngines said:
Aint that the truth....... I forgot I even had this motor. I'm crating it up and sending it to you Bob. :blink:
:beerchug: I have the perfect place to store it until the Darton motor gets here.

#60 ·
Nothing new here to discuss. Got the remote resevoir master cylinder mounted up. Looks like I won't be out at all this season. Just too much going on to spend the time on my stuff.

#66 ·
Ok, this will likely be the last "before the motor runs" update.....

Heres a pic of the motor plate setup we decided on. Rolling chassis is officially ready for the motor. Motor is officially ready for the headers. Headers are done being prefabbed and should be finished end of next week. Then is dyno time! Can't wait......

Attachments

#68 ·
Scott@VTEngines said:
Ok, this will likely be the last "before the motor runs" update.....

Heres a pic of the motor plate setup we decided on. Rolling chassis is officially ready for the motor. Motor is officially ready for the headers. Headers are done being prefabbed and should be finished end of next week. Then is dyno time! Can't wait......
Scotty,

I'm very concerned about the structural integrity of your motor plate design. Please give me a call to discuss.

MJ

#70 ·
mjchip said:
Scotty,

I'm very concerned about the structural integrity of your motor plate design. Please give me a call to discuss.

MJ
He's also running a 1 piece steel midplate.....the motor plate isn't taking all the force. It's mostly to hold the front of the motor up. If he wasn't running a mid-plate, the motor plate would have to be something with far more strength.

#72 ·
Scott@VTEngines said:
Ahhhhh, my brother's lookin' out for my safety...... well that's a first! :boxing:
Shit, I don't care about your safety..I'm just looking out for me. If something happened to the motor, it's me that is gunna have to pull it.

:blink:

#74 ·
Scott@VTEngines said:
:blush: :whistle: :laugh: :tooth: :harhar: :shutup:
You boys are too funny!

The steel midplate changes things. When I first saw the pics I was like, fvck.....first hard launch and you'd either shear those tiny little right off or take out the mounting bosses on that aluminum block.

Call me anyway so I can tell you good this motor is doing. :beerchug:

MJ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.