Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Meth addicts (Methanol!): what base settings on MAF VC controller?

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  YGETV8 
#1 ·
I all but have my DIY kit with a Snow MAF VC controller installed. Am wondering what types of settings on the controls you guys are running? Most users seem to have Whipples, but I know there are a few out there that have Eatons with the Snow kit. Just need a baseline idea. Soon to be added: 4# lower to see what a ported Eaton will do without N2O. Thanks,

#3 ·
Well I just bought the Snow kit myself at WFC. Talking to Matt Snow, sounds like you want to start bringing the meth on just before the TQ peak. Looking at my WBC datalogs, I am at my TQ peak (3600RPM) around 3.75 volts. I will probably start out about 3.6 and work from there when I get it installed this weekend. You need to datalog MAF_V and see where your meter is at and work from there.

#4 ·
YGETV8 said:
I all but have my DIY kit with a Snow MAF VC controller installed. Am wondering what types of settings on the controls you guys are running? Most users seem to have Whipples, but I know there are a few out there that have Eatons with the Snow kit. Just need a baseline idea. Soon to be added: 4# lower to see what a ported Eaton will do without N2O. Thanks,
How much did the DIY cost you? Can you supply a parts list?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.