Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this kit in a trade and it came off a 01 Gt and I've decided to go another direction with my car. The kit has about 2500 miles on it and comes with the following….
• V1 S-trim Head unit
• All the hardware
• Fuel pump
• 3 row front mount air to air intercooler
• C&L elbow for a Bullitt intake
• Belt
• 3 pulleys (I know one is 3.33 and the other is a 2.85; not sure of the third pulleys size)
• SCT 80mm MAF
• 42lb injectors
• Some sort of blow off valve too
I’ll let all of the above go for $2500, which is pretty firm, but for and extra $300 I’ll throw in an Autometer Cobalt wide band A/F gauge ($384 new) and a cobalt boost gauge ($70). Both are 2 1/16”…..

I’ll have pics up within the next day or so.

·
Super Moderator
3,538 Posts
Any chance on trading your V1 for my V2?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TTT need to sell as a complete kit.........unless you don't want the MAF then I can come off the price a bit.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Never mind....back up for sale!

I guess I jumped the gun..........or was it another mother****er waisting my time????? If you guessed that latter you win a case of beer!

Need to move!

$2200 plus shipping and paypal fees.

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Never mind....back up for sale!

I guess I jumped the gun..........or was it another mother****er waisting my time????? If you guessed that latter you win a case of beer!

Need to move!

$2200 plus shipping and paypal fees.
When and Where do I collect the case of beer???

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You dont happen to have the directions do you?? Also, do I need to tap my oil pan for this one??
Yes and Yes.

I have the directions and yes you have to tap the oil pan. I know it sound intimidating but tapping the pan isn't bad at all.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts