Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read this on another Board that was updating FFW Gainsville results. This car was in the finals of Drag Radial, All Ive heard is its a 2V with small Turbo. Can anybody shed more light in this subject ?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I talked to Randy Haywood earlier and all he told me was it was a late model GT. He said it was wearing a extended cowl hood that reached to the winshield. I think he said it was a car from Turbo People. Sounds bad enough to me :eek:

·
Registered
100 Posts
It went 8.77. It has a ModMax 302 Stroker kit. Foxlake CNC'd heads ModMax valvetrain, Valves, and cams.

·
Registered
329 Posts
that's awesome...

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
8 sec 2v that is awesome..

Who would of known a few years ago??

·
Registered
290 Posts
Are you guys talking about the Outlaw Racing car? This has been a controversal subject for reasons that I won't get into.

It's featured on the Fox Lake web site...

·
Registered
492 Posts
It's going to be interesting to see what CobraKiller runs with his S/C'd stang. When he gets it out of the shop that is :p I would love o see him break out 8's just to show that S/C's can do it too.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Flo Bee said:
Are you guys talking about the Outlaw Racing car? This has been a controversal subject for reasons that I won't get into.

It's featured on the Fox Lake web site...
I believe that one is the old TDC car built up and owned now by Outlaw Racing in Margate, FL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts