Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
man not that loud of a car actually. Man I wish I had that power to play with. Now I hope the owner gets some street run vids of him laying waste to others...lol

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Sweet man! Were the highest numbers the ones on E85 and 26 PSI?

How did the logs look? Did you have any concerns that jumped out at you, ie, IAT's, etc???

Hows the idle with the stock ECU and 160's?

Fuel system details?

Nicely done. I want to put my Procharged car on E85 soo bad so I dont have to run $14/gal fuel, to run it hard.....but nobody I trust tunes E85 around here (Chicago). I knew it could be done safely and reliably at a high power level.

Nicely done.

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet man! Were the highest numbers the ones on E85 and 26 PSI?

How did the logs look? Did you have any concerns that jumped out at you, ie, IAT's, etc???

Hows the idle with the stock ECU and 160's?

Fuel system details?

Nicely done. I want to put my Procharged car on E85 soo bad so I dont have to run $14/gal fuel, to run it hard.....but nobody I trust tunes E85 around here (Chicago). I knew it could be done safely and reliably at a high power level.

Nicely done.
All the tunes were done on the fuel he brought, E70 or E85, not sure really what it was, so we just took it easy. Baby steps.

The air temp was fine. This car has a big tank in the trunk though.

It has 3 255s , from Glenns.

Idle was pretty decent considering. I don't think I would suggestion 160s though.

·
Registered
352 Posts
what size injector do you think would support 700rwhp. I've heard e85 can take up to 40% more fuel. Any reduction in Iat's using the e85. Thanks!!

·
Senior Citizen Member
5,058 Posts
Congrats, that sounded real good, and nice results.
Now for the 1/4 mile dyno ! (with vids !!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts