1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very nice numbers Mike. But from a tuning aspect I think you'd still be way better off ditching Autologic and going with Fordchip. Those boys can simply do so much more.

Keep up the good work man!

Sebastian "Seabass"

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Damn,where was this setup when I built my motor?
Looks like after the race season we are changing motors..:D

Mike,how much will it run me?Can ya'll get aluminum blocks at a descent price?

Tim

·
Registered
137 Posts
Mike when will the 4v blower cams be available ?

thanks

·
Registered
204 Posts
http://www.fordchip.com/ BAHAHAHAHA...yeah fordchips!!! I would love to have my car tuned by people that A) have two 6cyl mustangs as their project cars and B) actually brag they only have hundreds of "datalogged" cars :rolleyes: Game. Set. Match.

·
Registered
79 Posts
seabass55 said:
But from a tuning aspect I think you'd still be way better off ditching Autologic and going with Fordchip. Those boys can simply do so much more.
[soapbox] Just because you prefer to run a Fordchip, rather than an AutoLogic, doesn't mean that "Those boys can simply do so much more". If you read the post in question you will see that he had 2 of the very BEST AutoLogic tuners calibrating his car. There may be advantages to the Fordchip, but in reality the brand of chip you run doesn't mean much if it's not calibrated properly for your application. (This is not a bash on Fordchips BTW, just one persons opinion.[/soapbox]

cj

1 - 6 of 6 Posts