Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....until we leave headed to the modshootout!! Looks as though we will be pulling out between 10:30-11:00am Thrusday morning. I guess if traffic is good and we have no problems we will be there somewhere close to midnight :confused: Car is all ready to go, and my liver is prepped:lol :hammer

·
Registered
482 Posts
We'll be in between 9-10pm Thursday night....

Is anything going on Thursday night? Gathering in the parking lot for some bench racing?

Time to head back out to the garage, would be nice to have the car together by Wednesday :)

·
Registered
482 Posts
That'll be two of us then....(well I prefer Mike's over real beer :) )...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hmm.. I am leaving Cape Coral (South West Florida) Tues, going to Jax, then to Va Beach, then leaving Va Beach Fri Morn around 6am, hope to be there around 3 pm cruise time. My poor Lightning has had 8000 miles put on it in the past 1 1/2 mon.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
From the looks of things, enough people are going to be around for us to meet up and have lunch together on Friday.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I love to hang with Hooter chicks all afternoon....unfortunately I'm sure I'll be with McFly cleaning though :D

·
Registered
482 Posts
All I know is.....

Cleaning rims with bolt heads sucks.....

Now I know why I usually have the GF do this part :D

·
Registered
302 Posts
wish I was fast enough to go the mod shootout.:(

I might have to make plans to just go party at the next one.

How often do they have these shootouts that everyone attends?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Did someone say Bench Racing??? Damn, Someone make sure they Invite Tim...LMMFAO Bwaaaaaaaa

Jeff Party time fockers!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Tony 96 Cobra said:
wish I was fast enough to go the mod shootout.:(

I might have to make plans to just go party at the next one.

How often do they have these shootouts that everyone attends?
Tony,

I'm slow also, but I am still going. I figure that there will be a few fast cars and one or two hot women to look at, not to mention a party or two to go to :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts