Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Turbo Terminator Videos

67K views 75 replies 46 participants last post by  88mph 
#1 ·
Post only Videos here. All other posts will be deleted.

:beerchug:

#3 · (Edited)
Hellion Single 76mm, .81 a/r ball bearing turbo kit.

This is my dyno vid. there are only a few pulls on here. WE made 8 pulls total. The last pull you will hear the dyno operator mention something about the blow off valve and Jon Lund say something about the intake temps going up. turns out my IAT1 blew out of the intake tube causing the pressure release the operator heard and the sensor dropped close to the passenger side head and header which is the temp increase Jon saw. I am the one driving the car.

Right Click, Save As

This is the first track visit I made with the turbo. you can see the learning process with the 2-step and notice the shifting difference from on the track and on the street. I think my clutch assembly is heating up or something is happening at the track. hope to have that solved soon.

Right Click, Save As

#30 ·
Not that great and not done with building it. Running on the 6/7# wastegate springs. Open downpipes dumping just behind the K member. From in the car this shit is LOUD however after looking at these videos afterwards, its not as loud as it sounds on the inside. Do to the exhaust you can only hear it blow off in one video.
Vid 1 takeoff from the house, shifting and running part WOT
Vid 2 Stop sign roll
Vid 3 Blowoff flyby
Ordered my Magnapacks today and awaiting the new X pipe for this kit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.