Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Caster Camber Plates

3K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  L3thal 324 
#1 ·
what are some good caster camber plates for cheap?

i have a '03 cobra with a solid axle with H&R super sport springs with no isolators so the car is pretty low.

#7 ·
they're like $250 bucks though

#9 ·
#10 ·
#11 ·
they're only $199 with lethal, might as well support a local vender if i get them. plus they have 5% off for an x-mas discount. i can post some pics tonight, i'm finally driving it again after the accident. it still needs CC plates and an alignment. i had a shop check it out and they said nothing is bent but after i get the CC plates i'm going to have another shop check it out. i'll post some night pics tonight of the car

#13 · (Edited)
Go for the MM non-chrome if you want to save money. Suspension parts are not something you want to skimp on. I'm sure others have some really cheap parts that have held up for years, but there are just as many horror stories to go along with those. I've never heard one back thing about the MM plates. I know that I love mine! Picked them up from a board member and saved a few bucks. Definitely buy anything new from Lethal! (Just talk with someone other than Jared :moon:)

#14 ·
WDW MKR said:
Go for the MM non-chrome if you want to save money. Suspension parts are not something you want to skimp on. I'm sure others have some really cheap parts that have held up for years, but there are just as many horror stories to go along with those. I've never heard one back thing about the MM plates. I know that I love mine! Picked them up from a board member and saved a few bucks. Definitely buy anything new from Lethal! (Just talk with someone other than Jared ;-) )

Yeah that guy's creepy...... lol:fear:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.